Zagreb 2010 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
20th EUGridPMA Meeting, Zagreb, HR
The 20th EUGridPMA meeting will take place in Zagreb, Croatia, from Monday
September 20 till Wednesday the 22th, 2010 and is gratiously hosted by
SRCE, the University of Zagreb Computing Centre.
Notice: attendence to the meeting is restricted to members of the EUGridPMA, APGridPMA
and TAGPMA, and to those that have started their accreditation process. Otherwise, attendance is by invitation only.
|When||Monday September 20 , 09:15 till Wednesday 22th, 16:00, 2010|
|Where||SRCE, Zagreb, Croatia|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register, others should send a request to
The EUGridPMA meeting draft agenda is available from the links below. Once the
agenda is finalized, presentations can be attached to it.
Minutes thanks to our note takers Ursula Epting, Dave Kelsey and David O'Callaghan.
Videoconferencing will be available, and information regarding phone dial-in
is being arranged. To connect
- via H.323, via the Global Dialling system: dial 0031800198005
- via H.323, direct dial to IP 188.8.131.52 (hdmcu1.surfnet.nl), and choose conference ID 98005 (confirm with "#")
- via phone to +31 20 716 5293, choose "3" from the menu, and then enter the conference number 98005 and confirm with "#"
- via phone to +31 23 711 2461, choose "3" from the menu, and then enter the conference number 98005 and confirm with "#"
- Adobe Connect document sharing will be used to collaborate on documents - especially during editing sessions and the AuthZ WG. Connect to https://connect.srce.hr/eugrid, us ethe guest login at the bottom, and provide your name. If you present, use the presenter login: username "predavac", password "PrEdAvAc", and use the middle login option "lokalnim korisnickim racunom" (login with local username).
Comments to David Groep.