Abingdon 2014 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
30th EUGridPMA meeting (followed by SCI in Abingdon on Wed/Thu, and OGF security sessions closeby on Thu/Fri), Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK
The 30th EUGridPMA meeting (followed by SCI in Abingdon on Wed/Thu, and OGF security sessions closeby on Thu/Fri) will take place in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK,
from January 13, 2014 till January 15, 2014 and is gratiously hosted by
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory.
The PMA meeting is followed by the SCI meeting on the 15th and 16th at the same location.
Also OGF security working groups and community groups will convene on Thursday 16th and Friday 17th somewhere closeby in Oxfordshire, although details are not yet confirmed.
|When||January 13, 2014, 09:30 till January 15, 2014, 13:00|
|SCI meeting: Wed January 15th 14.00 till Thu 16th 12.30|
|OGF security WG and CG meetings: Thu 16th ~ 13.30 till Friday 17th 17.00 (in city of Oxford, Mathematical Institute)|
|Where||Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK|
Coseners House (OGF sessions may be elsewhere in Oxfordshire)
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (126.96.36.199) and
enter conference ID: 9221365#
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (188.8.131.52 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 9221365#
- Connect with a web browser to http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=hJyvnjcRuVLC (and download the vidyo client if needed). You can join as a guest. The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms (Android and iOS) and Linux.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org and enter code 9221365#
- Vidyo3 client with chat function download (windows) at chep2013.org/vidyobeta
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "9221365#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +41 22 5330322 (Geneva, CH)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +1 650 4854150 (US and Canada)
- +81 3 45790501 (Tokyo, JP)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
- Adobe Connect document sharing may be used to collaborate on
documents - especially during editing sessions and the AuthZ WG.
https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/r17159825 and provide your name.
Adobe Connect is provided by
Comments to David Groep.