Geneva 2016 Meeting
EDG CACG Agendas
38th EUGridPMA and IGTF All Hands meeting, Geneva, Switzerland
The 38th EUGridPMA and IGTF All Hands meeting will take place in Geneva, Switzerland,
from Mon Sep 19, 2016 till Wed Sep 21, 2016 and is gratiously hosted by
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda will be available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (126.96.36.199) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (188.8.131.52 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:email@example.com or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 650 4854150 (US and Canada)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +81 3 45790501 (Tokyo, JP)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- For Nikhef users:
- dial 2263 and enter code "109338677#" after the prompt.
- with a Nikhef lab phone, dial +31 20 592 2263 and enter code "109338677#" after the prompt for a free call from your mobile (lab phone users only, otherwise regular charges apply!).
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Comments to David Groep.