EUGridPMA Garching 2020 Meeting
EUGridPMA Garching 2020
EDG CACG Agendas
49th EUGridPMA meeting, in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4, (LRZ, Garching bei Muenchen, DE)
The 49th EUGridPMA meeting, in conjunction with GN4-3 Enabling Communities and EOSCHUB WP4.4 will take place in (LRZ, Garching bei Muenchen, DE),
from Wed May 13, 12:30, 2020 till Fri May 15, 12:30, 2020 and is graciously hosted by
|Since travel is currently severly restricted and Bavaria is currently in lockdown, please defer from making arrangements to attend the meeting in person. |
But do keep these dates reserved for a series of remote sessions to further the work of the IGTF EUGridPMA, Enabling Communities, and EOSCHUB ISM work!
|When||Wed May 13, 12:30, 2020 till Fri May 15, 12:30, 2020|
|Where||(LRZ, Garching bei Muenchen, DE)|
|Registration||Required via this web page**|
|(**) Only members of a PMA and confirmed applicants can register for the PMA section of the event, others should send a request to
The meeting is hosted at the Leibniz Rechenzentrum (LRZ) offices in Garching near Muenchen.
Exact travel and logistics information will be provided shortly, but the site is near the
MUC international airport and reachable by train and metro (or take a bus harfway for
a shortcut during weekdays).
The EUGridPMA meeting agenda is available from the links below. Use the
on-line meeting materials link to attach your presentations (upload
password will be given to you at the meeting venue or on request).
Videoconferencing will be available, hosted on the CERN Vidyo system, including a H323 capability, SIP dial-in, and PSTN.
- minutes are customarily available only after the meeting has started
- Connect with a web browser to http://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (and download the vidyo client if needed).
You can join as a guest: click on the Guest button and provide a self-chosen name (preferably your own)
If you want to use the chat function, install the VidyoDesktop client version 3 first and start it (no need to log in!) - the same URL above will then automatically log you in to the right room
- Connect using WebRTC to https://vidyowebrtc.web.cern.ch/?key=2KK49yAwGGzJ (experimental)
- Connect with H323 or SIP to vidyogw.cern.ch (22.214.171.124) and
enter conference ID: 109338677#
Alternative endpoints are at vidyogw06: 126.96.36.199
- Connect with H323 to cern-vidyo-gateway0.internet2.edu (188.8.131.52 and [2001:48a8:68fe:5::80]) and enter conference ID: 109338677#
- The vidyo client is also available for mobile platforms like Android and iOS. It is also available for various Linux flavours.
- Direct SIP connections to sip:firstname.lastname@example.org ... or enter code 109338677#
- Call one of the following dial-in numbers and enter conference ID "109338677#":
- +31 20 7165248 (Amsterdam, NL)
- +1 630 840 5470 (US and Canada - Batavia, IL)
- +1 631 344 2616 (US and Canada - Upton, NY)
- +420 9 50072376 (Prague, CZ)
- +41 22 7671400 (Geneva, CH)
- +34 91 1233708 (Madrid, ES)
- +44 20 30510622 (London, UK)
- +33 48 1077580 (RENATER, France)
- +420 2 28880755 (Prague, CZ)
- +49 40 8998 1350 (Germany, DE)
- +86 108 823 6019 (Beijing, CN)
- See CERN Vidyo documentation for more solutions
Download the full desktop client for chat support and participant listing from the CERN website or here for windows, linux, debian, RPM/RedHat, and Mac.
Comments to David Groep.